This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ON AIR FRIDAY CLASIC ROCK

Ok Gang

I got a real rockin' lineup for music this Friday. I got some new tunes and some really good old ones.
My brother we all know as Splat in the Turboshout Room has been down after a hospital stay so I want to really dedicate some GOOD OL ROCK to him this Friday. I got to meet a younger guy at work that loves classic rock also. I want to be sure to give him an ear full also. He may be listening if he's not working at the Target store. I got some new Blues Travelers and an oldie from In Living Colour, the band.

If any of you want to record a station promo for turboshout just let me know in a comment here or on MSN, etc. and I can reach you one way or another to record one. You can do it at home via my phone or just record a wav file yourself. I love playing sound bites form you all.

Looking forward to chatting with you all during the show. Don't forget to bring your requests or leave them here on a comment. I will get them for Friday.

Have a Rockin Day.
Eric E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.