This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Thursday, December 29, 2005

Eagles Night



I was chatting with a friend at work the other day and he was reminiscing of the Eagles concerts he has attended in his years. By the end of the day all I could hear in my head were Eagles tunes. So WHOOPS THERE IT IS! It will be Eagles night on the 30th of December. Oh we will still have time for all the requests you bring, CUZ THAT’S OUR JOB.

Don’t forget to record us a Turboshout Liner for the show. Send it to me in a wave file to the email ericesp@mchsi.com or post it on http://www.yousendit.com/ or MSN or AOL or YAHOO or throw a rock at my window, whatever you got to do.

Both Chris and I have no work on Friday night so we will be there ON TIME! Maybe even early.

See ya all then.

Me and the other guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.