This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Monday the 16th Started Late SORRY!

My family and I went to Paige's school. Board elections. So we did not get home untill 40 minutes after. But Dakota's Dad kept the listeners rocken untill we got ON AIR. So if you hear a cell phone ring instead of the Dysfunction Train opening up the show, Now you know why.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your callin. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.