This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Monday, July 16, 2007

Check Out the WebCam pick post.

Hay all. I added a neat quick webcam snapshot thingeie on the right. If you have a webcam you can take a quick photo for this blog by clicking on the button below the photo. Try it. After clicking on it I have to hit a "close" button before it lets me take a pic. I don't know if it's true for all but once you get it, it could be fun. I know it will be usefully for me to show you some of what goes on in the studio by taking a quick shot and posting it.

Thanks all for your request on the 9th. Again it was back to back. Keep em coming.

Eric E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.