This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19th show POSTED.

Another Butt Kickin show thanks to you! Your requests were outstanding! Chain Lighting by .38 Special was the opener suggested by Paul set the bar high for the night. A special "Poison" tune was dedicated to our Hero Troops by there front man Bret.
Oh lots of surprises to include my lovely wife Becky got on the air to straiten me out on a mistake I made on air. What is a wife for if she isn't there to point out your a "dumb ass". What a sweetie.

we had a ball... I mean we had fun.
Click play and hear it for your self.

1 comment:

  1. Now this is showing the player for prerecorded shows. Simply push the button and listen but it is not live.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.