This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Wednesday, September 14, 2005

E-Spin Radio is ON AIR

E Spin radio is on the air! I am testing my own Shotcast Station. Actualy I have been playing with this internet station to learn more about how radio stations engineer there broadcasts for some years. I have dedicated a computer to the station and hope to have it on A LOT. Right now I have just music on it. I will be playing with other types of programming. I am open to what you may think would be a program to air and the time you would like it to air during the day. Feel free to tune in and feed back here via comments. I will respond if you leave an email or your name so I can reach you. Right now the programming is as follows.

http://12.218.19.104:8000/listen.pls To Tune In. Link is also to the right in LINKS.

9/14/05 All times are Central time.

00:00 Music mix until 06:00 AM.
You can hear the best positive Christian Rock form 6 until 7AM
Then back to Music Mix until 10 am
Then Great Country old and new form 10 until I shut down to reset.

This will end the first test of the auto system for changing programming. If all goes well I will be planning some really cool programming running prime times for all of you.

You bet I will still be on Fridays when I can at Turboshout.

Form Becky and I
We luv you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.