This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Saturday, September 24, 2005

REO NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT a Bruja Request

REO Speedwagon show Next Friday. And I got a lot of them.
It was rely great at Turboshout this evening. I got to DJ for Tigger, Bruja, Sheri, Dave the Cat and my one and only Blueeyes. Oh and the mean old Trivia Bot was there too to give all of us a bad time. It was a perfect ending to a great night of broadcasting. Before the Turbo show I just got back from KDUZ where I engineers the local football game. Some of the requests I had were Meatloaf, Rob Thomas, and we heard a little trivia about the band 10 CC.

I have been doing this with Turboshout for must be 8 years now. I can't stop. You all make my Friday nights.

thanks to all of you who tune in.
Luv Beck and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.