This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beck on Last Leg of her Trip HOME!

My wife was in Kansas City MO. last I talked to her last night on the DysFUNction Junction show. Actually she got to say hi to all the listeners from her hotel room via our HI TECH telephone patching system. ( a cordless phone with speaker function held next to a mic.)
Hey .... It works.

I have not as of the time of this post, uploaded the show on the 29th but it should be up and ready for download today or Wednesday at the latest.

We got one call in for a song request from the Louisville Slugger Rusty Fender for Red Hot Chili Peppers.

See ya all in the chat room.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.