This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Paige takes the Helm!

I had to work late at the radio station and was going to ask one of the other iWeb personalities to cover for me when it hit me!
Paige can do it!!!!!

She nervously agreed to so with a short lesson on how to launch the show off to work I go.
Well I could not help my self. I tuned in at work to see if she was OK. She was great. She had you all eating out of her hand. She kept a steady audience with her until I took over about a half hour before the show ended. Gee I take the mic and the listeners head for the hills.
You have to tune in to the show. As I type I do not have the show posted in the player below but should have it in by the end of the day of the 17th. However you can go to iwebradio.com and listen or download the show with Paige in the chair right now. MaddChatter suggested she be a DJ on iWeb. Makes a dad proud!
To all the subscribers on the RSS and all others that are downloading and listening to the podcasts I thank you. I was thrilled to see the numbers on the stats page at PODOMATIC. Pleas call in an AUDIO for me so I can hear your comments. I will air some of you when I can. I can't waite to play you a request.

See you all

Love Becky Paige and Little ol Me


Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your call in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.