This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Be Part of the ADVENTURE!

The listeners can just as easily put there favorite music on the CD player. They don't need this show for that.

You listen to this show because there is a HUMAN on the other end paying attention to your desire for a listening adventure.

How would you like to be part of that Adventure. Not just a listener but a VOICE in the adventure. I get so many great response from the Call-in comments and requests and the emails I read on the show from ordinary people with interesting stories, ideas, comedy, opinions, and other kinds of creative input. What's your talent? Do you sing, play guitar, tell funny stories, do you have a knack for picking on the DJ? How could you make the show more attractive to the listeners? What chew got!

Maybe all you need is email to add your input.

Maybe you can get your input to me effectively via a voice message.

You could record your idea if it takes more time in a WAV or MP3 and email it to me.

Maybe you need to interact with the host REAL TIME via LIVE Phone call for your contribution to entertain the listeners.

This show plays lots of great music but trust me when I say, with out the Human element, they would just put there favorite tunes in there CD player.

Ideas: News, Jokes, Concert reports now or then, Funny thing happened, Opinions, Sports, current events, Dedications, Requests, Show Ideas, What can you think of?
Email: eric_e@iwebradio.net I receive them when I am ON AIR.
Phone: 206 600-4373 anywhere on Cellphone. your a DysFUNction Junction ROVING REPORTER!
Comments: on the BLOGS will email to me when I am ON AIR.
You can call in LIVE to the show and be on real time by making an appointment for the show date via Email to eric_e@iwebradio.net or pop into the chat room during the show and ask. I am sure we can fit you in at the last minute.

If your just a listener thank you so much. Without you There would be no reason to do this.

If you want to do more, LET ME HAVE IT.

Thanks to all of you for being there.
Eric E. and the gang at iWebradio.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.