This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DysFUNction Junction show Feb 12th

Thanks to Dan and Mandy for being in the chat room for this show.

I had a ball and TONS of requests. Hope you all have a great Valentines day. I know Beck and I will.

See ya.


Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
The 5th Dimension

China Grove
Doobie Brothers Josie Request

Damn Right, I've Got the Blues
Buddy Guy

Gitarzan
Ray Stevens Nasty Guns Request

I'll Stand by You
The Pretenders

Isn't She Lovely
Stevie Wonder for Dan and Mandy

It's Your Thing
The Isley Brothers

Kiss from a Rose
Seal from Josie to the girls in the room for Valentines day.

Maggot Brain
Funkadelic Request. Nasty I think.

Mandy
Barry Manilow

Me Like Hockey
The Arrogant Worms

Monkey and the Baboon
Horace Trahan and the New Ossun Express

Monkey See-Monkey Do
Michael Franks Request

Nurse Rosetta
Alice Cooper Nasty Guns

Radar Love
Golden Earring

Real Good Man
Tim McGraw Becky Request to yours Truely

Right Here, Right Now
Jesus Jones

Smooth
Santana & Rob Thomas

The Legend of Wooly Swamp
Charlie Daniels Band Dan Request

This Love
Maroon 5

Unwell
matchbox twenty From Me to Becky

Venus
Shocking Blue Dan Request

White Bird
It's A Beautiful Day Josie Request

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.