This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feb 10th DysFUNction Junction Show


It was Saturday the 10th. My 2nd Anniversary to Becky, my sweet wife. You will hear quite a few songs played for her. I have to thank all the people that tune in so early in the morning and stick with me until 3 AM EST. The requests were excellent again. My comedy consultant Mr. Dan at HTI here in Hutchinson where I work gave me some great Minnesota Vikings bits. You have to hear them. Dan, He is such a card.

Here is a list of the great music you all got me to play on the show.

Angel Eyes The Jeff Healey Band* iWebradio BAND OF THE MONTH
Being With You Smokey Robinson * FOR BECKY
Caribbean Queen Billy Ocean
Crazy Gnarls Barkley
Do You Believe in Magic? The Lovin' Spoonful
Eat It Weird Al Yankovic
Givin the Dog a Bone AC/DC
Go Out Dancing Rod Stewart* FOR BECKY
Good Lovin' The Young Rascals* FOR BECKY
Hold My Hand Hootie & the Blowfish* BRUJA REQUESTED
I Am an Illusion Rob Thomas* BRUJA REQUESTED
Jamaica Jerk-Off Elton John
Jazzman Carole King
Just Got Paid Johnny Kemp
Lady Styx *CORA REQUESTED
Livin' on a Prayer Bon Jovi
Loosing My Religion REM* EYESCRAM REQUESTED
Love Is Like Oxygen Sweet* FOR BECKY
Moondance Van Morrison* FOR BECKY
Mr. Roboto Styx* REQUESTED
My Prerogative Bobby Brown
Phony Calls Weird Al Yankovic
Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye
Show Me The Way Styx* FOR BECKY
Shutterbug Veruca Salt* CALL IN REQUEST JILLY BEANS
Something to Talk About Bonnie Raitt
Superstition Stevie Ray Vaughan
Superstition Stevie Wonder
There's a Future for This World Pam Thum
Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport Rolf Harris & Jonnie Spence
Treat Her Right Sawyer Brown* REQUESTED
Wet Dream Vanity 6
When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky Jeff Healey Band* BAND OF THE MONTH
Will It Go Round in Circles Billy Preston
Witchy Woman Eagles

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.