This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beck Paige and My self host Mondays show.


Big treat for me! My wife Becky and my daughter Paige are on the mic with me for this show. They got a bit out of control. NOT ME however. I was good.


Read a news story on Boob Watching and how it can add years to your life. No Kidding. It was a real study! So I provided a healthy visual above. Live long and prosper.

All of you who download the cast, think about joining me in the chat room at iwebradio.com just for giggles. I would love to chat with you.
Next show is Easter show. Saturday at 1AM CST. I usually go on early at 12 AM. See ya all soon


Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.