This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Monday the 26th Show is Ready to play.

Paige co hosted with me once again. I love it when she is ON AIR along side me. She adds such a flair to the show. Mom was working on some projects but my lovely wife was in the chat room and tracking requests for the show.
Dan the Man was in the chat room too
. His website http://dan4sports2.blogspot.com/ had a really good crazy news story about a elderly couple and a denture thief of a mouse we reported on the show along with a really neet TOP 10 Reasons list.

Thanks for dropping by and really hope you enjoy the podcast.

From Beck, Piage and myself. We love you all.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.