This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Sunday, March 11, 2007

Saturday the 10th DusFUNction Junction Show Posted

The late night show was really fun. More then the usual amount of listeners stayed with me until the very end. Thanks all.

I got stumped on a Request by my friend LAG! I did not have that song. Bummer.

I put my 2 cents worth on some news about Bobby Brown and his Bail posted by a Radio Station and on a Moron and a so called friend who helped the Moron Set his ... um... JEWELS on Fire. You have to hear this.

I mentioned all of you great people who are on my PODOMATIC site in the Friends list and the FANS list. I really do appreciate you all so I plugged your podcast. I hope it helps.

Next show on Monday.
See ya all then.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.