This Player is for PRERECORDED shows. NOT LIVE.


Thursday, March 01, 2007

TAKINIG BACK SUNDAY CONCERT TRIP



Paige is going to the "Taking Back Sunday" concert here in Minnesota and guess who gets to be the driver? GOOD GUESS!
I will be taking along a voice recorder for interviews and comments from Paige and her friends as we allow you to ride along on a modern day teenagers concert experience.
That will bring back memories right guys and girls.

The concert is Sunday the 4th so I hope to have the audio edited and ready for the Monday show.

Thanks all and Wish me Luck. I'm a little old for this stuff.

Post comments and song requests right here for the next PODCAST and or Dysfunction show. OR Call in your comments and requests to 206 600-4373. I may AIR your called in. This is not Toll Free! I suggest using your Free Minutes or Free Long Distance times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Song requests and dedications or anything. I may read them on the show.

Produced and Recorded at

Produced and Recorded at
all rights reserved.

DysFUNctional TV.